What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Your Online Guide to US Seized Vehicle Sales and Government and Car Auctions. Police auctions and Impounded and Repo Cars Sales at 20% of Market Value.
- Gov’t Pre-Owned & Seized Cars, Trucks, & SUV’sFull Gov Auctions Database Access! All cars, makes & models, SUV’s, trucks and more sold for up to 90% off book value in your area!
- Get immediate 24-hours 7-days a week access to our databases of auctions and listings of available cars, trucks, SUV’s at up to 95% OFF Book Value with clean titles.
- By becoming a privileged member of Gov-Auctions.org, you will receive UNLIMITED Access to the Largest Online Source of US Government auctions in every state in the US.
How much can I trust what they say?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I’m sure I can find out some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Gov Auctions scores an averge of 4.01, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Gov Auctions scores 69.89/100 which is great – this product is selling in large numbers every day. That’s a sure sign of high quality.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.Gov-Auctions.org, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: Gov-Auctions.org you’ll also be taken through to Gov-Auctions.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)